Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Feliz Navidad

Well, Christmas is upon us! We have had some spectacular talks this past week, but I am still super excited for the MTC devo from Provo! I always love it whenever any we get to see any videos of General authorities! We have an CCM choir that my comp dragged me into haha.  He is a tenor and since I can not sing tenor, I am in the bass section haha!  We are going to sing O Come All Ye Faithful.  We sounded pretty good in our last practice, hopefully that keeps going till Thursday! 
Our teacher says he is going to bring us all something from the city.  I voted it should be horchata, but all the other Elder's think churros would be better.  Oh well, both good.  
This week was pretty slow, we welcomed all the new missionaries and took them to their casas, and Elder Gevas was one of them so that was pretty cool. Oh if you haven't seen it yet, you need to see the video "He Is The Gift"! We've seen it a bunch and I don't get tired of it! Also there's a sweet video with David Achuletta (for Kaitlin) in it on the nativity! Can't remember what that one is called and also one called "The Reason Behind Christmas" All of them are great! 
I don't have any pictures this week, sorry... but I will try to get some for next week. Sorry for the bad news, but the visa has not shown up. I'm sure it will show here in the next couple days.  
Some good news, they told us that we could watch and listen to MoTab choir and mormon messages while in the computer labs. I have definitely taken advantage of that! haha! 
So good to hear from everyone and I am hoping your CHRISTmas is as good as they are making ours here! The church is true! I love you all! 
Con amor, 
Elder Oxborrow


p.s. if you have time, watch "The Refiner's Fire" too!

No comments:

Post a Comment