Monday, February 23, 2015

Cambios!

Well, changes have come and gone and I did, in fact, recieve a new  comp, but still here in Campana. Elder Tomas is from Guatemala and is super great! He has a super strong testimony and I think we are going to have a lot of success! Also, obviously he is  latino. So that has been fun! This week we have a member of the seventy coming to speak to us in San Pedro! I am super excited to hear from Elder Ochoa! That will be on wednesday.
This week was a bit difficult just with showing my comp our area, that I was still learning. We have a really large area so we had a bit of a slow week, but I am ready to really work hard this week! One of our investigators will be getting married pretty soon and the day after be baptized! They  asked us to help with the food. I hope we can, but I would understand if president doesnt think we should. That would take a lot of time and a bit of money. We have another investigator who is really progressing quite quickly and already has a testimony of the truth of the Book of Mormon! Both those investigators names are Carlos haha so yeah.
We didnt have mail becuase of changes this past week so I will tell you next week if it has come! I would plan on like two more weeks at least, but who knows... 
Anyway, thats it for me this week. Hope you guys have a good week! 
Yo espero que todos de sus sueños se hagan realidad.

Elder Oxborrow

No comments:

Post a Comment