Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 20

Hey Everyone! This week was pretty great! We had a good amount of success and I am definitely wiped out each day from all the walking! We have had a bunch of lessons with four children, Francisco, Francis, Steffy, and Katerin. They each want to baptized next week, but they have had some problems with coffee haha so hopefully they can kick that habit! We will be having a giant baptism next week with each investigator in the zone so I think their will be a ton of people! That will hopefully work out! 
I will try to send a letter home this week, but it will most likely take a long time to get to you guys... so patience. haha! Not too many crazy things happened this week, just getting out and doing the Lords work! I love being and here and being a part of all this! I am doing great health wise and everything else wise. Love hearing from all of you and I love this gospel! 

Elder Oxborrow

No comments:

Post a Comment