Monday, April 20, 2015

SUPER BAUTISMO!

What a week this week! We started off by getting a trio of Hermanas here! A bit wierd to see trios haha. We started running because my comp has gained a lot and wants to go home skinny haha. We actually woke up super early this morning and went running with a member! Its awesome to be running again!  
Anyway, we had four baptisms!!!! Francisco, Francis, Katerin, and Steffy!!! We had what they called a SUPER BAUTISMO! All the missionaries in the stake have their baptisms in the stake center, but we ended up being the only ones with baptisms. I baptized Francisco and my comp baptized the rest! 
The other picture is a game of chess we played on our floor with stuff form the kitchen and bathroom haha. (we are in a battle of chess, but I am winning 9-5) Other than that we had a normal week with great success! 
Hope all is well back home! I love being here in Honduras! I learn so much every day and I wouldnt trade it for anything! Keep me updated on all the news and know that I love you all! I love this gospel and the way it really changes lives and being able to be a part of that changing process in peoples lives!!! Love you and have a great week! 

Elder Oxborrow

No comments:

Post a Comment