Monday, January 26, 2015

Finally Got Pictures!

So yeah, I finally have some pictures and not as much time... so this will be a bit short.

We had a baptism! Yay! But also I got sick again pretty bad... But I seem to have recovered so all is well. We baptized Jonatan on saturday in the greenest water I have seen in a baptismal font...

I am pretty sure we are going to have a couple more baptisms coming up here pretty soon so that is awesome! Francisco and Loordes are progressing very quickly and they have already gone to church twice! All is going very well and spanish is still pretty difficult, but I am starting to get the hang of it I think... We went to the beach today so that was fun! Anyway, we are gonna be going here soon so see ya! 

Con amor,

Elder Oxborrow









No comments:

Post a Comment